New Ford Ranger Raptor 2019 On Swing Case Tool Box
Swing Case Truck Toolbox
- The Swing Case Truck Toolbox is a swinging, removable, portable toolbox built just for trucks
- Provides storage that's always within your reach, without sacrificing the use of your truck bed
- Rated for 30Kg of cargo and tucks neatly into your bed’s sidewalls
- Crafted from lightweight, injection moulded black ABS plastic
- Swings out 180° right over you tailgate for super-easy access
- Swing Case has a lockable lid. Twist-Lock mechanism secures the case and can be used with or without a key
- Easily lifted off mounting plate for complete access, and lockable to side of load bed with a padlock(not supplied) to prevent theft
- Completely portable, just lift the case off the hinge and your tools go with you.
- Sealed lid keeps your tools dry
- Available handed, in driver- and passenger-side specific models
Designed specifically for pickup beds, each Swing Case holds up to 30Kgs of tools and gear without eating-up precious cargo space.
Just pull the latch and the Swing Case pivots nearly 180° over your lowered tailgate giving you instant access. Then, the case swings back and locks securely in place. Plus, the locking lid keeps your gear secure, and the moisture seal keeps weather at bay.
The Case easily lifts out of your truck bed to become a portable chest you can carry anywhere. On the inside, a sliding tool tray keeps your stuff in order. And, since it's crafted from rugged injection moulded ABS, the Swing Case Toolbox is robust and tough.
Built for the driver and passenger sides, it’s perfectly possible to installation one on each side.