Ford Ranger Double Cab Alpha Type-E Hard Top
Alpha Type-E Truck Top For The Ford Ranger
Features Of The Alpha Type-E Canopy
- Central Locking from the cars key (No separate fob)
- Heated Tailgate Window
- Deep Lustre DuPont Paint
- Colour Matched To The Vehicle
- Pop Out Style Venting Side Windows
- All Glass Is Tinted And E-Marked
- Internal Headlining – Charcoal coloured.
- TÜV Approved
- Easy 6-Clamp Fixing System
- Interior Light Comes On When Tailgate Door Is Opened
- High Level 3rd Brake Light on most applications.
- Brushed silver Alpha Roof Rack System Standard
Introducing the all new ‘Type E’ canopy from Alpha.
Alpha hardtop canopies are widely regarded as the best engineered canopies available anywhere, renowned for their reliable, durable engineering complimented by extreme style. All Alpha Type E canopies feature a deep lustre DuPont paint finish which gives an excellent depth of finish to the paint on the Type E hardtop, Dupont is used by many vehicle manufacturers as there chosen partner for paint.
As well as their attractive design, the Alpha Type-E hard top has many practical features. The patented Alpha designed 6-point fitted clamping system means the Alpha hardtop canopy can be fitted without drilling the vehicle and allows for simple installation and removal of the hardtop when required.
The Alpha hardtop rear door has a reinforced frame for durability, a modern style handle with central locking as standard, a heated rear screen and illuminating LED interior light. A patented dual lock stainless steel wing system ensures your load remains safe and secure. No other pick up canopy manufacturer offers these unique patented features. The standard specification make Alpha hardtops a versatile choice.
Twin gas rams ensure a smooth, effortless operation of the twin locked secure tailgate and the closing has a quality sound and feel associated with expensive cars, unlike other canopy makers which often rattle and feel insecure and cheap. Alpha hardtops have a reputation for quality, and continuous development and improvements in design and production processes ensure the end-user excellent service from their Alpha hardtop.
Alpha hardtops are sold worldwide and fitted by many car manufacturers where high specification and top quality are sought by discerning customers. The Type E canopy is TUV complaint (The official EU test for vehicle product conformity) All glass is tinted and both glass and lights are E-marked for European use.
Ford Ranger T6 Alpha Type-E hard top now has brushed finish alloy roof
bars supplied as standard.
These are also fitted with adjustable, removable X-bars in a matching brushed alloy finish as standard. This allows the X-bars bars to be adjusted in seconds to suit the load or removed when not required.
Finally, a meticulous quality control ensures a flawless paint finish and a Hard top which is finished to perfection.
- FD163 - PNNDT Colorado Red
- FD079 - PMECS Copper Red
- FD361 - 7FW Diffused Silver
- FD360 - 7F3 Lightning Blue
- FD085 - PNZJB Moondust Silver
- FD081 - PN3F1 Ocean Blue
- FD078 - PNCWW Oyster Silver
- FD084 - PNJAB Panther Black
- FD080 - PN3BG Performance Blue
- FD141 - FLQ Pride Orange
- FD359 - 7FG Sabre Orange
- FD082 - PN3FV Sea Grey
- FD226 - M7343 Shadow Black
- FD026 - PN4BW Wildtrak Orange
- FD083 - PN3GZ Frozen White